Friday 13 February 2009

dkm cleaning website

Developing a business in the modern world does require a huge amout of new skils that I just did not have the time to learn. I mean just setting up a business and with the day to day running it is hard enough but having to learn web design, marketing, accounts and payroll to list but a few made my head spin but having a web-site is paramount in the modern business world and fortunately I knew just the person to ask about getting a web site presence.

I know an artist who has developed his own
website as well as helping others with their's. Mark is a fantastic artist whoes work I greatly admire as it is very unusual.After seeing his website http://www.mjo-art.com/ I knew he had all the skills and tools necessary to creat really fantastic looking websites.With this in mind we asked him if he would design ours. I think the results speak for themselves. We feel not only is it very visually pleasing to look at it is also very professional and he was able to do it at a very reasonable price. http://www.dkm-cleaning.co.uk Please take the time to have a look at it and I think you would also agree what a spectacular website it is. If you feel Mark could help you with designing your website please feel free to contact him which you can do throug his website or just email him on emancipated1@hotmail.co.uk .

No comments:

Post a Comment