Friday 13 February 2009

The numerous benefits of having a cleaner

I recently was reviewing some of the testimonials that we have received and was struck by this particular one as is highlighted some of the very real and positive benefits of the services that we offer. Mark is a busy man with 2 kids who has a number of small business interests and very little time to keep pace with every thing he has going on in his life. This is what he had to say about why having a cleaner is such a good thing in his life.

"I have a cleaner who does two hours each Friday, the house is cleaner and tidier which helps me to keep it that way with much less effort and as a result I am able to save up to five hours of my valuable time each week. whenever I walk in I feel relaxed and happy. The house always looks fantastic and smells great. Its the little details that delight me the most. I also found that getting in a cleaner has really surprised me in a number of different ways that I had not expected not only is this an efficient use of my time allowing me to pursue other interests but I also feel it promotes good health, reduces stress, saves money and promotes a relaxed lifestyle"

Mark has raised a number of benefits in his testimonial but here are a few more some of which you may not have thought of.
  • Gives you time to pamper yourself
  • Save money on cleaning products
  • Creates good lasting habits
  • Promotes motivation,self esteem, personal confidence
  • Reduces dust [ a must for people with breathing difficulties]
  • Promotes good time management
  • Allows you to be in control of the housework
  • Having a cleaner helps you feel supported with the housework
  • Frees up your time for family and friends
  • Allows you to pursue other interests and hobbies
  • Cost affective
  • A cleaner environment always impresses quests and visitors
  • and lastly makes you feel happier and more content

We think that these numerous positive benefits far outstrip the physical cost of having a cleaner which allows us the opportunity to help far more people like Mark save time,money and hassle in their daily lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment