Sunday 15 February 2009

My time to relax

Finding time to relax is sometimes very difficult as it often feels that life just does not stand still. What with all the commitments that our modern lives throws at us such as the kids, work and running a home it's a wonder that we have time to do anything. A I was so very busy I needed to find more time and getting a cleaner seemed the perfect solution with the added bonus of not having to do the housework.

However when I needed a cleaner I soon realized how hard it was to find good reliable domestic help and DKM Domestic services became a reality as a result of my own personal experiences. Setting up and running a small business is hard enough but I have been fortunate enough to surround myself with a fantastic team of experts as well as the unwavering support of friends and family.
We can all clean but the business of cleaning is not as easy as some might think as it requires knowledge, skill and understanding. My aim is to produce results that far exceed the expectations of our customers and to make each customer feel valued as individuals. This blog was suggested to me as a way to relax at work. A place that I can think, store and develop my thoughts and ideas and continue to make improvements with running my business. It is here we discuss the subject of cleaning in general which I hope you will find both helpful and useful.

No comments:

Post a Comment